Formerly "To China For Kelly"

When I originally set up this blog, it was to chronicle our trip to China to adopt our daughter, Kelly; thus the title, "To China For Kelly." But now that I've decided to keep it up as my on-line scrapbook/journal, the title needs updating.
Inspired by my girls, who, despite their ten year age difference, both love lollipops and lip gloss; it is now titled, "From Lollipops to Lip Gloss." This is not to leave my son out, who also loves lollipops, but isn't too big on lip gloss, understandably!

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Tiny Dancer

One of Camryn's favorite things to do with Kelly is to take her in her room, dress her up, and play some music so Kelly can dance. Oftentimes, Camryn will video our tiny dancer.

Now the state of Camryn's room always leaves something to be desired (even though I am constantly on her to clean it up), so I always hesitate to post these videos because you can see so much junk everywhere in the background! But I've finally been weakened... these videos were just too sweet not to share. They're a couple of weeks old, but I found them today while I was organizing. Kelly's got so many more moves than the spinning she was doing in these clips- she's really got good rhythm.

It's so fun having this tiny person in our house, and these videos give me the chance to enjoy her through the eyes of her sweet, big sister...

2 comments:

Blomquist Blog said...

Oh my goodness!! That is just beyond priceless Jen! I have always felt that Camryn was meant to be an older sister and that right there proves it. How priceless. I just love how Kelly looks in the mirror at herself and just marvels at what she is doing. Thank you for taking the time to share those. What a great moment for me--I can only imagine how your heart must be bursting with pride!

Love you,

Deb

fourlittlehawks said...

Kelly you are so very sweet with your dancing . . . and that second song really gave you a chance to get your Funk on! I agree with Debbie that Camryn is SUCH a wonderful big sister. In fact, she is almost, nearly as wonderful as mine.

Love,
Auntie