Formerly "To China For Kelly"

When I originally set up this blog, it was to chronicle our trip to China to adopt our daughter, Kelly; thus the title, "To China For Kelly." But now that I've decided to keep it up as my on-line scrapbook/journal, the title needs updating.
Inspired by my girls, who, despite their ten year age difference, both love lollipops and lip gloss; it is now titled, "From Lollipops to Lip Gloss." This is not to leave my son out, who also loves lollipops, but isn't too big on lip gloss, understandably!

Thursday, June 19, 2008

Our Last Update From China!



As I type this Jen, Clint, and Kelly are probably boarding their flight from Guangzhou to Hong Kong. They will have a three hour layover in HK, and then head home! Please pray for Kelly to do well during the flight, and for stamina for Clint and Jen! Camryn and Caleb can't wait to meet their new sister!
I'm sorry for the delay in posting these precious pictures! I had assumed I would not be getting any today and so I didn't even check!
Love,
Auntie




1 comment:

~natty and barclay said...

Boo has on shoes!

Jeni Sue, I hope you can capture those homecoming moments on camera or video!! God speed the K3 with travel mercies. Love to all!