Formerly "To China For Kelly"

When I originally set up this blog, it was to chronicle our trip to China to adopt our daughter, Kelly; thus the title, "To China For Kelly." But now that I've decided to keep it up as my on-line scrapbook/journal, the title needs updating.
Inspired by my girls, who, despite their ten year age difference, both love lollipops and lip gloss; it is now titled, "From Lollipops to Lip Gloss." This is not to leave my son out, who also loves lollipops, but isn't too big on lip gloss, understandably!

Thursday, September 18, 2008

Camryn's New Haircut

Camryn has been thinking about cutting her hair for a while now. You know, we girls must always mull it over for a while before we make such drastic decisions!


She finally decided about a week ago she was ready to do it. She wanted to get it layered with long side-swept bangs. We were having a hard time connecting with the stylist to schedule an appointment, so my mom cut it for Camryn!

My mom has always been good at cutting hair for as long as I can remember, so since she was here for a day, Camryn asked her if she would do it. My mom was kind enough to oblige. (Thanks, Mom!)


When my mom was done, Camryn looked in the mirror and said it was even better than what she had in mind- she loved it! I have to agree, I think it's adorable! But I'm kind-of sad because she keeps looking more and more grown up. Good thing we have little Kelly around here or I might start getting downright depressed!




















Okay, I just have to add- isn't Kelly cute in her new blue jeans?

1 comment:

Blomquist Blog said...

Wow! I am at a loss for words! Absolute stunning is all I can think of. She looks older, and even more beautiful (if that is even possible)!!! I LOVE her hair--your mom did a fabulous job! I am so glad that Camryn is happy too! Thanks for sharing!

Love ya,

Deb