Formerly "To China For Kelly"

When I originally set up this blog, it was to chronicle our trip to China to adopt our daughter, Kelly; thus the title, "To China For Kelly." But now that I've decided to keep it up as my on-line scrapbook/journal, the title needs updating.
Inspired by my girls, who, despite their ten year age difference, both love lollipops and lip gloss; it is now titled, "From Lollipops to Lip Gloss." This is not to leave my son out, who also loves lollipops, but isn't too big on lip gloss, understandably!

Friday, September 19, 2008

Tumbling Girl

Kelly is such a physically active girl, I decided to try to teach her to do a somersault. She was so quick to pick it up, I think I might have to get her into a little tumbling class here soon!


1 comment:

fourlittlehawks said...

Go Go Kelly!!

You look awesome baby girl!
Thank you for taking time out of your gymnastics routine to give Kaya a little scratch, I know she was so glad you did. Auntie hopes that you will grow up to be a crazy animal lover just like me - albeit a much more flexible crazy animal lover.

Love You,
Auntie