Formerly "To China For Kelly"

When I originally set up this blog, it was to chronicle our trip to China to adopt our daughter, Kelly; thus the title, "To China For Kelly." But now that I've decided to keep it up as my on-line scrapbook/journal, the title needs updating.
Inspired by my girls, who, despite their ten year age difference, both love lollipops and lip gloss; it is now titled, "From Lollipops to Lip Gloss." This is not to leave my son out, who also loves lollipops, but isn't too big on lip gloss, understandably!

Saturday, September 20, 2008

Badminton anyone?






1 comment:

fourlittlehawks said...

Me! I'll play Kelly Bean!
And, I'll let you win.
Actually, I should probably warn you now. I'm terrible at any game that involves any amount of coordination.

So here's the deal - you're most likely going to beat Auntie fair and square, but everyone is going to think that I let YOU win - because you're a baby and I'm a grown up. I know this is really unfair and I'm sorry - but it would be so embarassing if everyone knew how really untalented your Auntie is in all things athletic. I'll make it up to you, I promise.

Oh, and I love you in that dress.
Love,
Auntie