Formerly "To China For Kelly"

When I originally set up this blog, it was to chronicle our trip to China to adopt our daughter, Kelly; thus the title, "To China For Kelly." But now that I've decided to keep it up as my on-line scrapbook/journal, the title needs updating.
Inspired by my girls, who, despite their ten year age difference, both love lollipops and lip gloss; it is now titled, "From Lollipops to Lip Gloss." This is not to leave my son out, who also loves lollipops, but isn't too big on lip gloss, understandably!

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Emma's Peasant Shirt

My sister handed down an especially darling and beloved blouse, that used to belong to Emma, to Kelly. (If you can believe long, lean Emma actually used to be this little!) We all loved Emma in this little top- she was soo sweet in it! Even Emma's daddy, Joel, who (like most dads) usually doesn't even notice what his kids are wearing, much less have an opinion about it, loved it on Emma! So did Jen, Rinnie, and I- she was so yummy in it! So, Jen, I just want to say thanks for the beloved peasant top- we will take good care of it and cherish the memories of Emma in it every time we see it on Kelly!
A few of these pictures are blurry (can I just say... I hate my camera!), but Kelly's expressions were so cute in them, I had to include them, even though their quality isn't "blog worthy."






1 comment:

fourlittlehawks said...

Oh Jen these pictures are so sweet! Look at that smile!
Kelly doesn't need a high tech camera - any picture of her is just GORGEOUS because SHE is!

Love,
Auntie