Formerly "To China For Kelly"

When I originally set up this blog, it was to chronicle our trip to China to adopt our daughter, Kelly; thus the title, "To China For Kelly." But now that I've decided to keep it up as my on-line scrapbook/journal, the title needs updating.
Inspired by my girls, who, despite their ten year age difference, both love lollipops and lip gloss; it is now titled, "From Lollipops to Lip Gloss." This is not to leave my son out, who also loves lollipops, but isn't too big on lip gloss, understandably!

Sunday, September 7, 2008

More Kelly comin' at ya!

Kelly's making a quick call to her broker before sitting down for breakfast. Busy girl, I tell ya!



Another shot of Kelly walking. The girl MOVES! Doesn't she look almost like she's dancing? (Those are Caleb's ridiculously long legs behind her!)





Kelly shows us she's "SOOO BIG!" in her cute lavender cover-up.



Kelly's closing in on one of her favorite "toys."

Here Mom, you look like you need a Kleenex.

Or did you want the whole box?

Trying on a new beanie a friend of Nanna's made for Kelly. From the looks of it, I think she likes it!



3 comments:

Blomquist Blog said...

Hi Jen,

Great pics and thanks for all of the updates. Kelly has definitely changed so much, in her face the most. She looks as happy as ever and looks like she is thriving. We miss you guys and wish we lived closer to enjoy that little one and of course the two older ones too! Have a great week!

Love,

Deb

fourlittlehawks said...

Kelly, Call ME!

Love,
Auntie

PS. You really are having some excellent hair days lately my Kelly Bean, much sooner than your poor cousin Hannah did. I'm extremely proud of you. A girl should always have good hair, if she can help it. So, we'll talk more when you call me.

fourlittlehawks said...

Oh! I didn't even recognize the blouse she's wearing in the Kleenex pictures! Kelly, you look every bit as cute in that shirt as your cousin Emma did, and THAT is saying something girl!

Love,
Auntie
(Who is clearly stalking your blog today)