Formerly "To China For Kelly"

When I originally set up this blog, it was to chronicle our trip to China to adopt our daughter, Kelly; thus the title, "To China For Kelly." But now that I've decided to keep it up as my on-line scrapbook/journal, the title needs updating.
Inspired by my girls, who, despite their ten year age difference, both love lollipops and lip gloss; it is now titled, "From Lollipops to Lip Gloss." This is not to leave my son out, who also loves lollipops, but isn't too big on lip gloss, understandably!

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

I made a few changes...

After reading some of my blog buddies' random facts that were so fun and interesting, I thought mine were a little boring!
Silly me- I know!
So I gave a little more info on a few of them- just for fun... not that it matters, but I don't want to be the boring one! LOL

No comments: