Formerly "To China For Kelly"

When I originally set up this blog, it was to chronicle our trip to China to adopt our daughter, Kelly; thus the title, "To China For Kelly." But now that I've decided to keep it up as my on-line scrapbook/journal, the title needs updating.
Inspired by my girls, who, despite their ten year age difference, both love lollipops and lip gloss; it is now titled, "From Lollipops to Lip Gloss." This is not to leave my son out, who also loves lollipops, but isn't too big on lip gloss, understandably!

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Cuteness!

To Camryn's and my delight, Kelly's hair is finally getting long enough to do some fun things with. Camryn has put her hair in little pig tails a few times in the past week or two (albeit very straight pig tails!) and the other day, I was actually able to double those cute little pigtails over and tie them up in hair ties to give Kelly this very cute look.

I know I'm her mommy so I'm supposed to think she's adorable,
but really,
isn't she?
She was munching on some
almonds in a few of these pictures.

Love that sweet smile!

Kelly in her truest form!

Such a doll baby!

6 comments:

my3 kids said...

so cute....it's so fun when our girls hair grows and we can do some cute things. Kelly's looks very cute up like that. Emma likes things in her hair ONLY when she wants something so don't think your going to put her hair up if she doesn't want it. I wish I could play around with it more but maybe as she gets older she will let me and also when her hair grows out more....still pretty fine and short.

Unknown said...

What a nice family you have. Your little girl is just too adorable.
I too am adopted from China. I am now 13 years old.
I was checking blogs about adoption and came across yours. It is very nice.

Keep Smiling,
Kennedy
http://yangzhoufundraising.blogspot.com/

~natty and barclay said...

Oh, yes, Kelly is a P-R-E-C-I-O-U-S doll! She looks like she LOVES her hair up! I love the look on her. Keep up the good work, Camryn! It must be wonderful to have such an AWESOME big sister! (And a hunky big brother, too!) Lucky Boo! Her outfit is darling. What size is the little Princess? And what predominant color does Mommy think is Kelly's best and most flattering color to wear?
Hugs all around, Nanna

Clint and Jennifer said...

Hey Nanna! Kelly is between an 18-month and 24 mo. I would say 24 mo. to give her room to grow. She looks great in soo many colors, but I think one of my favorites is hot pink or red, black, and she also looks great in that lime green, or honeydew melon green. But like I said, she's pretty in all colors really!
Sooo good to talk to you yesterday! Caleb really enjoyed talking to you especially.
Love you,
Jen

Carrie said...

She is so cute!

~natty and barclay said...

Thanks for the info, Jennifer! I adore the third and fourth pictures of Kelly in this post! Downloading them to print out! It was great to hear all your voices, too! Until later, Kisses all around, Nanna