Formerly "To China For Kelly"

When I originally set up this blog, it was to chronicle our trip to China to adopt our daughter, Kelly; thus the title, "To China For Kelly." But now that I've decided to keep it up as my on-line scrapbook/journal, the title needs updating.
Inspired by my girls, who, despite their ten year age difference, both love lollipops and lip gloss; it is now titled, "From Lollipops to Lip Gloss." This is not to leave my son out, who also loves lollipops, but isn't too big on lip gloss, understandably!

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Get Your Word On...

Here's a great site I found blog browsing. I've always wished Christian tees would get a vintage update... lol (get it?)
Seriously, these are so well done. This world could use a little more of the word right now... check them out. Oh, and you can enter to win a t-shirt... check their blog page.

Wild Olive Tees

4 comments:

Amie said...

Thanks so much for posting and for sportin' our Wild Olive tees button on your sidebar! You have been entered into the giveaway!

Adorable pic in your header! LOVE IT! :)

blessings!
:)
Amie
www.wildolivetees.com

fourlittlehawks said...

These are really cute!
When I first read your post title, I thought you were being confrontational.
I was like, "No, you get YOUR word on".
But then I realized you were talking about really cute t-shirts, so we're okay.

fourlittlehawks said...

Oh! I feel a birthday exchange coming on . . . which are your favorites? I like the espresso "such things" and the orange-ish "transform your mind" ones best. Get back to me!

Love,
Jen

Natalie said...

Cool. When I first saw your blog, I thought cool.... she's gettin' a new blog??? LOL
I'll have to go take a look.
Hugs to you
Natalie