Formerly "To China For Kelly"

When I originally set up this blog, it was to chronicle our trip to China to adopt our daughter, Kelly; thus the title, "To China For Kelly." But now that I've decided to keep it up as my on-line scrapbook/journal, the title needs updating.
Inspired by my girls, who, despite their ten year age difference, both love lollipops and lip gloss; it is now titled, "From Lollipops to Lip Gloss." This is not to leave my son out, who also loves lollipops, but isn't too big on lip gloss, understandably!

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun!

Whenever Camryn has friends over, I am reminded that girls really do just wanna have fun... here are Shayli, Camryn, and Ashlyn, doing just that!

Eating strawberries and whip cream together...
Even this is fun when you're with your girlfriends!
Life is good when you've got friends!



4 comments:

Blomquist Blog said...

Hi Jen!

You are so right, girls DO just wanna have fun! Those are great pics of Camryn with her friends. What fun and I hope she always has an abundance of "good" girlfriends to surround her! Thanks for sharing!

Love,

Deb

Natalie said...

I remember those fun carefree days! Looks like a lot of fun.

Why don't you have music on your blog. (I can help you)? The song by Cindy Lauper 'Girls just wanna have fun' would be fun with this post!
Hugs,
Natalie

my3 kids said...

Awe what fun...the girls look so cute and they sure are having fun. Love it! Okay I have to get back to the picture as Emma was laughing keeps saying "go back mama, go back" ha ha cute!

Sharon said...

THank you so much for you wonderful comment! It absolutely made my day. You are so sweet and what gorgeous kiddos you have. I think I have identical pics from a few years ago of Britton and her girlfriends! haha
So glad to have found you beautiful blog and hope to get over here again soon!!