Formerly "To China For Kelly"

When I originally set up this blog, it was to chronicle our trip to China to adopt our daughter, Kelly; thus the title, "To China For Kelly." But now that I've decided to keep it up as my on-line scrapbook/journal, the title needs updating.
Inspired by my girls, who, despite their ten year age difference, both love lollipops and lip gloss; it is now titled, "From Lollipops to Lip Gloss." This is not to leave my son out, who also loves lollipops, but isn't too big on lip gloss, understandably!

Monday, March 16, 2009

UNDER CONSTRUCTION

If you notice changes to the blog and they don't make sense, it's because it's under construction! Stay tuned as my wonderful blog designer, Ashton, perfects it!

4 comments:

Natalie said...

I love it!!! It's so cute. Ashton is really doing a good job!

Blomquist Blog said...

Love the new look and title Jen. How fitting for your girly girls.

Love,

Deb

my3 kids said...

I am loving it too...very cute and girly:)

Cheri and Shane said...

LOOKS GREAT! And I LOVE the name! :)