Formerly "To China For Kelly"

When I originally set up this blog, it was to chronicle our trip to China to adopt our daughter, Kelly; thus the title, "To China For Kelly." But now that I've decided to keep it up as my on-line scrapbook/journal, the title needs updating.
Inspired by my girls, who, despite their ten year age difference, both love lollipops and lip gloss; it is now titled, "From Lollipops to Lip Gloss." This is not to leave my son out, who also loves lollipops, but isn't too big on lip gloss, understandably!

Sunday, March 15, 2009

Lovey Update

Kelly after her nap- sporting the cutest bedhead you ever did see!


I forgot to say in my previous post, but Kelly's been doing wonderfully without Lovey. She has a harder time settling down to sleep without it to suck on, but Thursday night was the first night she slept through the night since we said goodbye, so I was extremely happy and oh-so-grateful!
I felt a little silly about my emotional "Lovey post" and had to laugh at myself a couple of days later, but it really was hard for me to see Kelly have to say goodbye, so even though I feel a little silly about it in hindsight, I think one day Kelly might read this and, because I posted about it, she'll know how much I honored her cherished Lovey.
Thanks for all the sweet comments you all left- they made me feel better about posting about it. =)

No comments: