Formerly "To China For Kelly"

When I originally set up this blog, it was to chronicle our trip to China to adopt our daughter, Kelly; thus the title, "To China For Kelly." But now that I've decided to keep it up as my on-line scrapbook/journal, the title needs updating.
Inspired by my girls, who, despite their ten year age difference, both love lollipops and lip gloss; it is now titled, "From Lollipops to Lip Gloss." This is not to leave my son out, who also loves lollipops, but isn't too big on lip gloss, understandably!

Thursday, April 23, 2009

Countdown to Kelly's Birthday - Part 1





I have been thinking about Kelly's birthday coming up- it's Wednesday, April 29th. I can't believe my baby's going to be TWO!  
One of the things I decided to do for the blog is to highlight some things about Kelly- some of the things about her that make her "Kelly", as well as some of her favorite things... 
I want to do one a day until her big day.  I haven't planned it all out... I may do a few a day as it gets closer. 
So this first post is about the fact that Kelly LOVES to brush her teeth.  She probably brushes her teeth 5 times a day!  Sometimes she carries her toothbrush around with her and wants to brush her teeth while she watches a show or while we run errands.  She's so silly!  But hey, I bet you won't find any tartar build up on those teeth!  
Isn't she adorable?  

I love her so! 
 

4 comments:

fourlittlehawks said...

Oh! So Cute! I loved the concept when you told me about it earlier, but it's even better with pictures. Love You!

Jen

Kim said...

Hi Jennifer
Thanks for stopping by my blog. Maybe Kelly could teach my Hannah a few things about brushing, she would rather play instead.

Love your photos on your sidebar - very cute family!

Kim

Blomquist Blog said...

Yeah Kelly! Practicing good oral hygiene! The pictures are priceless! Thanks for being so good about blogging and letting us all experience the beauty of Kelly and the rest of your precious family!

Lots of love,

Deb

Natalie said...

OH Kelly. You sweet girl! I love your pictures. Elliana likes to brush her teeth too!