Formerly "To China For Kelly"

When I originally set up this blog, it was to chronicle our trip to China to adopt our daughter, Kelly; thus the title, "To China For Kelly." But now that I've decided to keep it up as my on-line scrapbook/journal, the title needs updating.
Inspired by my girls, who, despite their ten year age difference, both love lollipops and lip gloss; it is now titled, "From Lollipops to Lip Gloss." This is not to leave my son out, who also loves lollipops, but isn't too big on lip gloss, understandably!

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

A Puppy and a Popsicle





Oh Happy Day!

3 comments:

Natalie said...

Just look at her! She has got to be one of the cutest little bugs!!!
I LOVE ALL OF THE PICTURES!!

Thanks so much for all of your time tonight in helping me with that crazy collage.

fourlittlehawks said...

Kelly, you look even bigger than when you left Colorado! I think all the mountain air made you grow!
Kaya is SOOOOOO sweet, I loved that picture. Auntie can't wait to see you Kaya!

Love,
Me

~natty and barclay said...

Aw! These are so precious! Love the pictures and love Kelly in purple. Nice way to lead up to her birthday! Beautiful, beautiful child!