Formerly "To China For Kelly"

When I originally set up this blog, it was to chronicle our trip to China to adopt our daughter, Kelly; thus the title, "To China For Kelly." But now that I've decided to keep it up as my on-line scrapbook/journal, the title needs updating.
Inspired by my girls, who, despite their ten year age difference, both love lollipops and lip gloss; it is now titled, "From Lollipops to Lip Gloss." This is not to leave my son out, who also loves lollipops, but isn't too big on lip gloss, understandably!

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

How Toddlers Entertain Themselves At Airports...

Kelly played "Peek-A-Boo" with us while we waited to board our plane...Peek-A-Boo! I see you!
Ah-ha! I found you Mommy!
Oh wait, I was the one hiding, wasn't I?

When "Peek-A-Boo" got old, she listened to some tunes with Camryn on her iP0d...



And then she dug through Camryn's bag to see if there was anything interesting in there...

These are just a few of the things a toddler will do for entertainment at an airport...
the cutest thing was that she managed to entertain many more than just herself in the process... oh how everyone loves a baby!




1 comment:

Natalie said...

What great photo's. I feel like I need to take a vacation just to get some photo's like that!! Too cute.