Formerly "To China For Kelly"

When I originally set up this blog, it was to chronicle our trip to China to adopt our daughter, Kelly; thus the title, "To China For Kelly." But now that I've decided to keep it up as my on-line scrapbook/journal, the title needs updating.
Inspired by my girls, who, despite their ten year age difference, both love lollipops and lip gloss; it is now titled, "From Lollipops to Lip Gloss." This is not to leave my son out, who also loves lollipops, but isn't too big on lip gloss, understandably!

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Mark Keathley


I forgot to mention back when the Keathley's were here (because I think most of you already know it), but Mark is an amazing artist.
I completely forget to mention it most of the time, because in my eyes, they are simply our very precious friends... but when I stop and think about the talent God has blessed Mark with, I can't not mention it.
Mark and Bonnie are both amazing people- they have brought so much joy and beauty into our lives- we are blessed to call them friends. But for those who don't know them, I'm happy to at least share the beauty of Mark's artwork with you.

Check out Mark's website, or simply google "Mark Keathley" and you can see some of his incredible work for yourself. These are a few he did several years ago, with Caleb and Camryn as his subjects. Can you tell which one is Caleb, and which one is Camryn?

2 comments:

Natalie said...

WOW!!! BEAUTIFUL. So wish I had talent like him. What a beautiful treat for you to have something so precious to reflect his love for your family and your beautiful children.

Connie Son said...

holy moly...you told me he was an artist but he is awesome!