Formerly "To China For Kelly"

When I originally set up this blog, it was to chronicle our trip to China to adopt our daughter, Kelly; thus the title, "To China For Kelly." But now that I've decided to keep it up as my on-line scrapbook/journal, the title needs updating.
Inspired by my girls, who, despite their ten year age difference, both love lollipops and lip gloss; it is now titled, "From Lollipops to Lip Gloss." This is not to leave my son out, who also loves lollipops, but isn't too big on lip gloss, understandably!

Thursday, May 7, 2009

Kelly's Birthday Party Slideshow





Sorry the slideshow is so long. I had three times as many pictures as are in the slideshow, so it's actually been cut down a lot.  LOL

3 comments:

Natalie said...

OH< I love her dress!! How cute she looks in it!
I love the pictures of her and her strawberry face. She just looks like she had a great time especially with that frosting. SOOOO cute. I am amazed that you let her get so messy. You're such a good mama!
GREAT pictures and I LOVED the slide show.
OH, and the music... so glad you put it on your blog.
Hugs, Natalie

Sharon said...

Such a great party!! I love the anme of the blog. I can relate to that. Also your new definition of the blog's purpose. I think we are all going through an identity crisis with what it is now. I keep thinking I should close it but then i love to have an place to put all the gazillions of photos i take and chronicle in the events of our lives. That is a very fine purpose, don't you think?? haha

fourlittlehawks said...

Wait, when did Kelly have a party?