Formerly "To China For Kelly"

When I originally set up this blog, it was to chronicle our trip to China to adopt our daughter, Kelly; thus the title, "To China For Kelly." But now that I've decided to keep it up as my on-line scrapbook/journal, the title needs updating.
Inspired by my girls, who, despite their ten year age difference, both love lollipops and lip gloss; it is now titled, "From Lollipops to Lip Gloss." This is not to leave my son out, who also loves lollipops, but isn't too big on lip gloss, understandably!

Friday, May 15, 2009

Look Who's Going To Dinseyland!

I just couldn't resist this darling little Minnie outfit I found on ebay for Kelly's first trip to Disneyland.  You gotta love ebay! 
We are packed up and ready to go- can't wait to see all three of my kids light up when we walk through the gates of the happiest place on earth.  
Get ready for what's sure to be an overload of pictures when we get back.  I did get my new Nikon (DID I FORGET TO MENTION THAT HERE???) so I will be putting it to good use!

My little Minnie says, "Have a magical weekend!"
 




3 comments:

Kim said...

Have a wonderful time!

Natalie said...

I know you will have so much fun!! I wish we were there with you. The dress is just too cute! I love it and will have to think about getting the girls a similar dress too. SHE LOOKS SIMPLY ADORABLE!!! and I'm looking forward to the many pictures.

Hugs to you my friend. I miss you!

Natalie

OH, I know I'm behind on your posts.... I have tried many times to comment but you probably know WHO has not allowed to! I am off now to comment on the post I missed.

fourlittlehawks said...

I miss you!

I can't wait until you are home and I can hear all about it. I've been praying that you guys are having a great time. Did I mention that I miss you? I'm having serious withdrawal over here!

Love,
Auntie