Formerly "To China For Kelly"

When I originally set up this blog, it was to chronicle our trip to China to adopt our daughter, Kelly; thus the title, "To China For Kelly." But now that I've decided to keep it up as my on-line scrapbook/journal, the title needs updating.
Inspired by my girls, who, despite their ten year age difference, both love lollipops and lip gloss; it is now titled, "From Lollipops to Lip Gloss." This is not to leave my son out, who also loves lollipops, but isn't too big on lip gloss, understandably!

Monday, June 23, 2008

Good to be Home!

Chloe, our typically standoffish kitty cat, is apparently enamored with little miss Kelly. She's been following her around and plopping herself down within arms reach of Kelly whenever she can. Kelly's still not sure about Chloe and Kaya... she never had any pets before.


Big sister helping Kelly get dressed for the day!
Trying out our new high chair... Kelly likes the chair,

but she's still not sure about eating food yet!


First time in my swim suit! I love the pool!


Already a California bathing beauty! But don't forget the sunscreen, of course!





Swimming with my big sissy. She's a great swim coach!

I'm definitely getting my splash technique down!




Having a ball in the pool with my cousins!





Big brother loves me- he's helping me drink my juice!




Curious about my kitty cat...





Snuggling with my big sister put me right to sleep.




Meeting great-grandma and my nonnie...






Hi Great-grandma! Nice to meet you!
I really think I'm going to like getting all this attention!




Happy girl is finally home!














4 comments:

Connie Son said...

that last picture says it all! She is one happy girl with the best family she could have ever dreamed of!

Blomquist Blog said...

I LOVE the pictures! Kelly looks so content, happy, and healthy! It looks like Camryn is loving being a big sister! I clearly remember her being so good with Britney when she was young. You are lucky to have two very capable and loving older children to help out! We love the updates and all the pics. It is clear in our mind that Kelly is where she should be!

Love you all,

Debbie

~natty and barclay said...

I can tell that Boo LOVES her new family! She indeed has a wonderful big sister and big brother. What great pictures. I love seeing all the happiness!

Carrie said...

Great pictures you must be so sleepy!