Formerly "To China For Kelly"

When I originally set up this blog, it was to chronicle our trip to China to adopt our daughter, Kelly; thus the title, "To China For Kelly." But now that I've decided to keep it up as my on-line scrapbook/journal, the title needs updating.
Inspired by my girls, who, despite their ten year age difference, both love lollipops and lip gloss; it is now titled, "From Lollipops to Lip Gloss." This is not to leave my son out, who also loves lollipops, but isn't too big on lip gloss, understandably!

Friday, June 27, 2008

My sister and I decided swimming and having fun in the backyard together would be the best way to spend our last day together. Here are some pictures, as well as more of Kelly, of course, since she's the star of the show around here!






Kelly wants to pet Kaya so badly, but she always pulls away at the last minute. Of course, the way Kaya's licking her chops, I'd pull away too if I was Kelly!








Bathtub fun!






Baby girl snuggling her baby butterfly...








Aaah, now that's it... mommy loves a snuggle too!










Eli, Camryn, & Clint tossing the football.








Daddy plays peek-a-boo with Kelly.







Eli loves to play with Kaya.








Baby girl loves a little back tickle from mommy.








Hannah gives a sweet smile for her auntie.








Josh & Emma give me sweet smiles too.






Caleb throwing Josh in the pool... yes, this was voluntary on Josh's part! (Apparently, this is great fun for boys!)





Caleb playing with Kelly... "I'm not so sure about you, Caleb."






Ah, but look who reaches out for Caleb when he walks away? "Come back and play with me, Caleb!"





Auntie has snuggles and kisses for Kelly as she's taking her night time bottle...

5 comments:

Carrie said...

how wonderful. love the pictures!

Blomquist Blog said...

Hi Jen!
Love the pics of everyone! It looks like you are having a great time. Kelly just looks so happy and so enamored by everyone (especially the pets)! :) Thanks for keeping us up to date on your happenings. I hope you are settling into a nice routine. Thinking of you all. Please wish Clint "Good Luck" from us on his Sergeants test. Take care!

Love,

Deb

Blomquist Blog said...

Hi again!
I forgot to mention that I noticed that the kids must of passed down their white t-shirt idea to their dad! Clint is proudly wearing one! Way to go! That is awesome! Hard to think of what you would do without me huh Clint?! :)

Love you guys,

Deb

Connie Son said...

Kelly is to smart for Caleb...Seeing that he just threw in Josh and he says come here Kelly! Those are great pictures!

Manoli said...

Hello, I have a child from china de provice Guangxi.My child has de face whi your child. She born 16-02 2003.We are from spain.Sorry for my ingles.
Mi name is Manoli and my e-mail is
crismacloeda@gmail.com