Formerly "To China For Kelly"

When I originally set up this blog, it was to chronicle our trip to China to adopt our daughter, Kelly; thus the title, "To China For Kelly." But now that I've decided to keep it up as my on-line scrapbook/journal, the title needs updating.
Inspired by my girls, who, despite their ten year age difference, both love lollipops and lip gloss; it is now titled, "From Lollipops to Lip Gloss." This is not to leave my son out, who also loves lollipops, but isn't too big on lip gloss, understandably!

Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Kelly Cuteness!


More pictures of Kelly girl- coming your way!


I'll probably keep this blog up with pictures and updates for another couple of weeks, then I'll shut her down and start a family blog or something like that. Thanks for checking in!




Kaya & Kelly- finally bosom buddies!






Nothin' beats having some fun in the pool!









I love it when daddy walks me!


Camryn and Kelly playing on the lawn while mommy pulls weeds...

2 comments:

fourlittlehawks said...

OOOOH! It's surreal to see Kelly with Kaya sitting so close to her, I'll bet Kaya is thrilled to finally have that long awaited "sniff" fest! She looks so different Jen, so much more relaxed and happy! I miss you Kelly! Actually, I miss ALL of you to pieces!
Love,
Auntie

Corie Barnhart-Grogan said...

WHEW!!!! I was having withdrawals bad!!! but I didn't want to bug you, I knowwwww you need time to just soak up your lovies!! But I thank you so very much for this, such a great and wonderful present! I agree with Auntie, Kelly is looking so filled with peace and joy. I love being able to see the rest of the family too. Can't thank you enough!! Love & hugs to all!