Formerly "To China For Kelly"

When I originally set up this blog, it was to chronicle our trip to China to adopt our daughter, Kelly; thus the title, "To China For Kelly." But now that I've decided to keep it up as my on-line scrapbook/journal, the title needs updating.
Inspired by my girls, who, despite their ten year age difference, both love lollipops and lip gloss; it is now titled, "From Lollipops to Lip Gloss." This is not to leave my son out, who also loves lollipops, but isn't too big on lip gloss, understandably!

Saturday, July 5, 2008

Miss Independent!

Along with the celebration of Independence Day here at the Kneip household, came lots of displays of Little Miss Kelly's excercising of her own strength, talent, and independence!

Here are some pictures to show you what I'm talking about...









Wrestling with Caleb- watch her amazing technique!






Pin him down, Kelly- that's it!








And the winner is... Kelly Elise!








I crack myself up how I whipped Caleb's butt, even with a 90 pound disadvantage!





Okay, everybody- you thought THAT was cool, now watch THIS!





TAH DAH!





I didn't tell you guys, but guess what...?






I can walk!



BUT! I still prefer to crawl... for now...

3 comments:

Blomquist Blog said...

Absolutely precious! Kelly ADORES her brother and sister and it is just so evident. We can't wait to meet her and play with her as well. Thanks for sending along the pictures! See you in a few days!

Love you guys,

Debbie, Blake, and Britney

fourlittlehawks said...

Look at you Kelly! Auntie is so proud of you for being a good wrestler AND learning to walk. Both of these skills will serve you well, my baby love!

Love,
Auntie

~natty and barclay said...

Oh what neat pictures! Oh my and Boo is walking. I knew she'd pick that up soon. These are so cute with Caleb. Kaya looks dazed now that new little "creature" can walk upright. I am so jealous that I am not there! Is she chattering? Is she openning up to eating any solid foods? Miss Camryn sure had a pretty picture with Kelly in your last post! Looks like she has always been there! She is adorable! What a little luv!