Formerly "To China For Kelly"

When I originally set up this blog, it was to chronicle our trip to China to adopt our daughter, Kelly; thus the title, "To China For Kelly." But now that I've decided to keep it up as my on-line scrapbook/journal, the title needs updating.
Inspired by my girls, who, despite their ten year age difference, both love lollipops and lip gloss; it is now titled, "From Lollipops to Lip Gloss." This is not to leave my son out, who also loves lollipops, but isn't too big on lip gloss, understandably!

Sunday, July 6, 2008

More Fourth of July... and Starbucks!

I really need to sit down and give an update on all of Kelly's progress. She's doing sooo well, but she keeps me very busy... so busy that I'm not finding much time to update with anything more than pictures!


Oh well! The pictures are the best part anyway, right?

I will try to get an update posted very soon with more details on how and what Kelly's doing though...

Until then, enjoy the pictures!



Getting ready to go swimming in my cute Fourth of July bathing suit!





I'm a little firecracker!





Aren't I cute when I decide to go for a little walk?







Hey, but I'm still just as cute crawling, now aren't I?







Hey Mr. Giraffe! Could you hold still so I can get on for a little ride please?!

Big sis Camryn wants me to sit in this chair with her here at Starbucks, but I really want to go explore this place. It is not like the Starbucks I remember in Guangzhou!


Chatting it up with Mom, laughing about all the good times we've spent at Starbucks. Aaaah, it's good to smell that freshly brewed coffee again!

Okay, Mom, as fun as this is, I really need to get going and explore this place a bit more. Could you please put me down now?

Goodness Gracious! These chairs are not nearly as comfortable as my chair in Guangzhou! Caleb and I are outta here!

Sooo, how do we get out of here anyway?

6 comments:

Blomquist Blog said...

Hmmmm....who was going through more of the Starbucks withdrawal, Kelly or Jen?! :) The pictures are great but the commentary is the best. I can just imagine her saying those things. She is absolutely precious and looks so happy. Thank you for finding time and energy to post them. Looking forward to meeting Kelly in just a few days and seeing the rest of the Kneip family!

We love you,

Deb

Clint and Jennifer said...

Us too, Deb! We might just have to make a little trip to Starbucks while you're here, huh? We wouldn't want Kelly to go into withdrawals- she really CAN be quite a BEAR when that happens!!!
LOL
Can't wait!!!

fourlittlehawks said...

Jen I love your haircut, I think it looks great!

Love,
Auntie

Cheri and Shane said...

GREAT pictures!!! Kelly is just too cute for words!! :)

Connie Son said...

I wonder what was going through her little mind returning to Starbucks...I am sure that she recognized the smell..She is cute as ever!

~natty and barclay said...

4nattyroseWhat wonderful pictures! I am so excited to see the updates! Caleb and Camryn are so good with Boo. I think they are totally enamored with her! And visa versa! Kelly looks like she has always been with you. She is so happy and you guys have come a remarkably long way in a very short time! God is so good. I love you all dearly and I can't wait until I can love on all of you and coochy-coo Miss Boo.