Formerly "To China For Kelly"

When I originally set up this blog, it was to chronicle our trip to China to adopt our daughter, Kelly; thus the title, "To China For Kelly." But now that I've decided to keep it up as my on-line scrapbook/journal, the title needs updating.
Inspired by my girls, who, despite their ten year age difference, both love lollipops and lip gloss; it is now titled, "From Lollipops to Lip Gloss." This is not to leave my son out, who also loves lollipops, but isn't too big on lip gloss, understandably!

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Kelly Picture Fix

Sorry not to post pictures in a while... I've been busy! We had company last week- our very good friends, the Blomquists, of whom the precious little blondie in the middle picture belongs. We had such a great time with them- I will tell more later and post more pictures too, but here is a quick "Kelly picture fix" for our faithful blog followers. How I long to sit down and give a decent update- hopefully soon!




Camryn managed to get a headband on Kelly last week! It only lasted for about 10 seconds, but at least Kelly didn't scream when she had it on.


Kelly & Britney in their matching dresses with Camryn

This sweet little smile is one we're seeing more and more of on Kelly
More pictures to come soon!!!

4 comments:

fourlittlehawks said...

Oh Kelly you are so beautiful, I love your sweet little smile! And Britney IS such a cutie, my goodness! I love and miss you guys like CRAZY! Thanks for the "fix" Jen, I was starting to get the shakes!

Love,
Auntie

Unknown said...

AAAAAHHHHHHH!!! That is not enough pictures. I was expecting to keep scrolling down with more that kept coming and then it halted with that precious smile. :) You know I am kidding, not that I want to see more, but I am not trying to put pressure on you to get more out. We love to see what is going on.

Love you-Merl

~natty and barclay said...

Jen, what a tease you are! First I have to comment on the eldest daughter... Oh my GOODNESS! Camryn is soooo beautiful!!! She is just a raving beauty!! Ooooh, Daddy is going to be chasing away the boys! And, little Kelly is well on her way to follow in big sister's beauty steps! What a precious, precious, sweet face Boo has! I am so delighted in all her progress and patiently(?) :) wait to read/hear of all of her *firsts*!

Corie Barnhart-Grogan said...

oh...yeau-yeau-yeau-yeau (only those closet to me know how that is suppose to sound! :) Kelly, that is the sweetest smile in the whole wide world!! I logged on to the blog to show someone at work your room (they needed some cute ideas and remembered me talking about your room) and surprise!! Thank you so much!!