Formerly "To China For Kelly"

When I originally set up this blog, it was to chronicle our trip to China to adopt our daughter, Kelly; thus the title, "To China For Kelly." But now that I've decided to keep it up as my on-line scrapbook/journal, the title needs updating.
Inspired by my girls, who, despite their ten year age difference, both love lollipops and lip gloss; it is now titled, "From Lollipops to Lip Gloss." This is not to leave my son out, who also loves lollipops, but isn't too big on lip gloss, understandably!

Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Playing Around with Black & White

I was playing around this morning- trying to get our wiggle worm to cooperate to I could snap some whimsical, artsy poses.

Yeah, well, she didn't exactly humor me, but we had fun anyway! I'll keep working on getting some better ones, but here's what I got of my two, precious girls today...















3 comments:

Connie Son said...

those are still stinkin' cute for not wanting to humor you!!!

Blomquist Blog said...

Hi Jen!
I just love them all but the first one in particular. It just shows Kelly snuggling into Camryn's head and looking so happy to have such a wonderful sister. Camryn's look is one of pure contentment and joy and ONE VERY PROUD BIG SISTER!! Thanks for sharing.

Love you guys,

Debbie

Sissy said...

I know! I love that one, for the same reasons, and #4 too. I love Camryn's and particularly Kelly's smile. The way her whole face exudes joy. It makes ME smile every time I see it!

Glad you all are enjoying my pics. I have more to come SOON!