Formerly "To China For Kelly"

When I originally set up this blog, it was to chronicle our trip to China to adopt our daughter, Kelly; thus the title, "To China For Kelly." But now that I've decided to keep it up as my on-line scrapbook/journal, the title needs updating.
Inspired by my girls, who, despite their ten year age difference, both love lollipops and lip gloss; it is now titled, "From Lollipops to Lip Gloss." This is not to leave my son out, who also loves lollipops, but isn't too big on lip gloss, understandably!

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Busy Baby Girl!

I took these pictures this past Sunday after church. Kelly was busy, playing in the living room, watching "The Backyardigans", so I just followed her around, snapping pictures. Here are my best shots...





She wore her new jumper dress to church... isn't it yummy on her?
She still loves her little rocking giraffe!

Oh, yes- she loves to stand on it! Is this our future stunt girl?!!

Watching "The Backyardigans"... totally oblivious to Mommy...


"I'm pooped... I think I'll just lay here on the floor for a bit..."



"Okay, now I can play again!"






Every time she stands on the fireplace hearth, she raises her arms over her head as if she's doing "the wave" or something! I don't know why, but she sure is adorable doing it, isn't she?





Caleb and Camryn both have glasses frames, so occasionally Kelly likes to borrow them... just for fun! With her hair all disheveled, doesn't she look like the crazed writer who's all stressed by the publisher's deadline?
In reality, she had just woken from her nap... such a cutie!


Tired baby girl, in her cute piggy pajamas, sleeping peacefully after a full day of fun at church and home. It's finally cold enough to bundle her up in these blanket sleepers. This is her special little pillow her Great Aunt Laura made for her. She loves it! You can't see the pattern on the side of the pillowcase, but it's a darling pattern of little Asian girls... thanks Aunt Laura, for making Kelly soo snuggly comfy!

3 comments:

Blomquist Blog said...

Hi Jen!

Yes, I love her jumper dress, but I LOVE her tights even more. She is just too cute. When are they going to cast her for a baby model?! I love how long her hair is getting! She is so adorable and just too darn cute. Thanks for sharing the pics with us, and always so willing to share this journey with us. We love hearing about how all of you are doing.

Much love,

Debbie

Cheri and Shane said...

She looks great in green.

I love the one of her with the glasses on!! Too cute!!

And the one of her sleeping in the piggy jammies....precious!! :)

Mike and Gail said...

She is adorable.. I just found your blog.. What a beautiful family you have.
Gail