Formerly "To China For Kelly"

When I originally set up this blog, it was to chronicle our trip to China to adopt our daughter, Kelly; thus the title, "To China For Kelly." But now that I've decided to keep it up as my on-line scrapbook/journal, the title needs updating.
Inspired by my girls, who, despite their ten year age difference, both love lollipops and lip gloss; it is now titled, "From Lollipops to Lip Gloss." This is not to leave my son out, who also loves lollipops, but isn't too big on lip gloss, understandably!

Friday, November 14, 2008

Kelly Drives!

Our neighbors let Kelly borrow their cute little car so she can take it for a spin! She loves it, as you can see from her many expressions in the following pictures. Enjoy!


































Caleb always keeps us in stitches around here... the other day, I walked around the corner to find him IN the playpen with Kelly! She thought that was great. Isn't he adorable?

She's doing a bit better this week. I'm thankful to say the fits are tapering off and the whining is too. She's still very busy, but no major catastrophes this week, so that's good!
I'd write more on the issue, but I need to keep it short this time, so enjoy the pictures!







3 comments:

fourlittlehawks said...

Dear Kelly,
Auntie wants to come for a ride with you! You are getting so big, every time I see a new picture of you, you've changed so much!
I LOVED that last shot of her Jen, I think that's my favorite - the one before the playpen shots. Which, by the way, were hilarious! I am only surprised that Caleb didn't think of that before, lol!

Love,
Auntie

Blomquist Blog said...

Hi!

I hope Kelly is not learning driving lessons from her daddy! You know his philosophy: the faster the better! So CUTE!!

Caleb looks great in the playpen. He probably can't remember his days in one so nothing better than re-experiencing it! What a great big brother!

Thanks for sending along the pics!

Love,

Deb and Family

Clint and Jennifer said...

Yes, Jen, that close up of her is one of my favorites too. She's so cute all focused like she is.

Okay, you had me dying laughing at how well you know your nephew- he actually HAS already been in the playpen with Kelly! I've just never caught it on camera, but it still catches me off guard and cracks me up every time I find him in there with her.
And Debbie, yes, there's nothing like re-experiencing the playpen for Caleb, but he certainly fills it up a BIT more than he used to! LOL
Oh, and believe me, I don't let Clint get anywhere near Kelly when she's in that car. We don't need him teaching her any of his "enforcement driving" techniques, as he likes to call them. PULEEEEEEZ!