Formerly "To China For Kelly"

When I originally set up this blog, it was to chronicle our trip to China to adopt our daughter, Kelly; thus the title, "To China For Kelly." But now that I've decided to keep it up as my on-line scrapbook/journal, the title needs updating.
Inspired by my girls, who, despite their ten year age difference, both love lollipops and lip gloss; it is now titled, "From Lollipops to Lip Gloss." This is not to leave my son out, who also loves lollipops, but isn't too big on lip gloss, understandably!

Thursday, November 20, 2008

Kelly's Happy Place

Kelly's favorite time of day is definitely,
without a doubt:
BATH TIME!
She often looks very serious in pictures, but I get lots of great smiles for the camera when she's in the tub!
Can you believe all those teeth?!
What a fabulous smile she has!









4 comments:

Blomquist Blog said...

What a CUTIE!!! She has always seemed to love the water. It must have been all that pool time this past summer! She is gorgeous and looks so happy! What a fun time in your life, Jen! I am so happy for all of you to be able to experience this again! Thank you for always sharing the pics with us!

Love ya,

Deb

fourlittlehawks said...

Dear Kelly,

Did you know that you, your brother, your sister, and your Mommy are MY happy place? I never smile quite so big as when I am with you all.

Love You,
Auntie

Cheri and Shane said...

Jen,

Hi! I was just catching up on your blog. I LOVE all the recent pictures. The bath ones are adorable. You can tell she really enjoys her baths!!

I also love the black and white photos. VERY nice!!

She's just too darn cute!! :)

Hugs,
Cheri

my3 kids said...

Awe what a cutie..she is growing up so fast too. I can see how much she loves bath time. Too cute!