Formerly "To China For Kelly"

When I originally set up this blog, it was to chronicle our trip to China to adopt our daughter, Kelly; thus the title, "To China For Kelly." But now that I've decided to keep it up as my on-line scrapbook/journal, the title needs updating.
Inspired by my girls, who, despite their ten year age difference, both love lollipops and lip gloss; it is now titled, "From Lollipops to Lip Gloss." This is not to leave my son out, who also loves lollipops, but isn't too big on lip gloss, understandably!

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Caleb's Back!

My mom was so traumatized by the picture of Caleb's swollen face that she requested I post some updated pictures so everyone knows he's okay. Here he is, getting all better!

On Friday- still a bit swollen and bruised, but doing much better.






On Saturday, at church to watch Camryn perform in the Christmas play.
(I took pictures of her, but they came out terrible! )=

On Sunday, almost completely better... and quite tired of his mom taking his picture every day, I might add!



1 comment:

fourlittlehawks said...

Caleb, I'll bet you are so glad that's over! You are looking good, as always! I also have to say how awesome it is that Kelly has realized what an amazing big brother she is blessed with. You guys are so bonded now - I remember when she was screaming and throwing remote controls at you all day long. Good times, right?
Love You SO Much,
Auntie