Formerly "To China For Kelly"

When I originally set up this blog, it was to chronicle our trip to China to adopt our daughter, Kelly; thus the title, "To China For Kelly." But now that I've decided to keep it up as my on-line scrapbook/journal, the title needs updating.
Inspired by my girls, who, despite their ten year age difference, both love lollipops and lip gloss; it is now titled, "From Lollipops to Lip Gloss." This is not to leave my son out, who also loves lollipops, but isn't too big on lip gloss, understandably!

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Silly, Spunky, Sweet

I've been working on a post for the past week, giving an update on what's been going on for us, but I keep getting interrupted and having to save it for later, so I decided I'd just give up and post some pictures.

Poor Clint- this picture was taken right after he woke up, but he gave me permission to post it anyway. Isn't Kelly cute the way she's laying her head on his lap? She was watching her favorite show, otherwise, you'd never be able to get a picture of her laying down like this... unless she was asleep!

Playing with Caleb's cell phone.
This is her silly face she makes when she's excited about something. She LOVES playing with water bottles!
Oh, all I wanted was a picture of her in front of the Christmas tree, but she did not want anything to do with it.

Here she is looking very persecuted that I insisted she sit still for two seconds. But isn't she cute in her little Scottie dog sweater?

2 comments:

~natty and barclay said...

Wait till Kelly discovers water pistols! Out will go the water bottles... LOL! Nanna wore her Westie sweater with jeans this Christmas to match Boo's Scotty dog sweater and jeans! I love the precious picture of Kelly resting on her Daddy's lap while he'd been sleeping. Waiting to see more pictures of you guys on Christmas morn... I am sending you a couple of pictures via e-mail of my family on Christmas Day. Hugs and Smooches all around. Miss you all dearly! Hope you guys have a wonderful holiday. Blessings. Nanna

Clint and Jennifer said...

Hey Nanna! We ran around town yesterday with the kids so they could do some shopping with their gift cards & Christmas money. Today, we are going to the mountains to play in the snow- so I should be able to update with pictures tonight. Thanks for the ones you sent with the email. You and Kelly are too cute with your matching sweaters!
We'll call you on our way up to the snow. The kids miss you!!
Love ya,
Jen