Formerly "To China For Kelly"

When I originally set up this blog, it was to chronicle our trip to China to adopt our daughter, Kelly; thus the title, "To China For Kelly." But now that I've decided to keep it up as my on-line scrapbook/journal, the title needs updating.
Inspired by my girls, who, despite their ten year age difference, both love lollipops and lip gloss; it is now titled, "From Lollipops to Lip Gloss." This is not to leave my son out, who also loves lollipops, but isn't too big on lip gloss, understandably!

Monday, December 29, 2008

Sweet Moment


On Christmas Eve, Camryn painted Kelly's nails for the first time. When I looked at the two of them and took in the sweetness of the moment they were sharing, I just had to grab the camera. It was just one of those precious times where you realize what a special bond these two girls share, and how it will grow as the years go by.
















2 comments:

fourlittlehawks said...

Oh Camryn, I know you've been waiting a long time to do that! Kelly is so blessed with her amazing big sister and I am so blessed with the most incredible niece!

Love,
Auntie

Cheri and Shane said...

SO Sweet!! :)

Happy New Year to you and your family!