Formerly "To China For Kelly"

When I originally set up this blog, it was to chronicle our trip to China to adopt our daughter, Kelly; thus the title, "To China For Kelly." But now that I've decided to keep it up as my on-line scrapbook/journal, the title needs updating.
Inspired by my girls, who, despite their ten year age difference, both love lollipops and lip gloss; it is now titled, "From Lollipops to Lip Gloss." This is not to leave my son out, who also loves lollipops, but isn't too big on lip gloss, understandably!

Monday, February 16, 2009

Sweet Times with Daddy

Clint and Kelly have shared some sweet times in the past few days. I just couldn't help but grab the camera...

Isn't her hair cute up in a ponytail? This is her first official ponytail! (Courtesy of her big sister, Camryn, of course!)


Sharing a smoothie... sooo sweet...




Daddy's reading Kelly's new favorite book to her, "Mr. Brown Can Moo! Can You?"

Thank you for the book, Natalie. As you can see, Kelly loves it!




6 comments:

fourlittlehawks said...

Josh was looking at these pictures and said, "I can't believe that's Kelly! She looks so much older!" Unfortunately, I have to agree with him, she is getting way too big.
Cam, LOVE the ponytail - you always have your sister looking so awesome! And Jen I'm squealing over that little scottie sweater!
Oh - have I mentioned that I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU GUYS!!!! AHHHH!!!

Love,
Auntie

my3 kids said...

Love the ponytail and such sweet moments with her daddy. It looks like he is really enjoying these moments. Kelly is as cute as ever.

Cheri and Shane said...

Hi! Just stopping by since I haven't been in the blog world for the past week (getting over being sick). Anyways, LOVE the ponytail on Kelly...she looks SOOOO cute! :)

Paul and Angela said...

She's so precious. Please pray for Jordan...He was admitted to Kaweah Delta yesterday afternoon and I spent the night in the hospital bed with him last night. He has pnemonia and is having trouble breathing. He's got all kinds of monitors and tubes on him. It's scary. I went home to see Skylar for a minute. She can't come in the room. They said he is "very sick" and even if everything goes as planned he probably won't leave the hospital before thursday.

Natalie said...

What sweet pictures! Kelly looks so big in them. Maybe it's her cute 'tail'?! she's adorable!

Kari Frost said...

Hi, Jill!

I love your blog and Kelly is beautiful...as is your son and older daughter! I love reading abot your family. Thank you for stopping by my blog and you are more than welcome to follow and drop by anytime! Take care!

Kari "butterflies & bubbles...laughter & love"