Formerly "To China For Kelly"

When I originally set up this blog, it was to chronicle our trip to China to adopt our daughter, Kelly; thus the title, "To China For Kelly." But now that I've decided to keep it up as my on-line scrapbook/journal, the title needs updating.
Inspired by my girls, who, despite their ten year age difference, both love lollipops and lip gloss; it is now titled, "From Lollipops to Lip Gloss." This is not to leave my son out, who also loves lollipops, but isn't too big on lip gloss, understandably!

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Uneventful...


Since I have been sick, we just haven't done much lately, so I have no fun pictures to share... but aren't Kelly's feet cute? I just love her little feet!

I finally went to the doctor yesterday and found out I have a sinus infection, which is why I haven't been getting better. I should be seeing improvements in the next day or two, now that I've got antibiotics in my system. I'm sooo ready to feel good again.

Kelly and I have been drinking more fruit smoothies lately, trying to boost our Vitamin C intake, so these are some shots of her enjoying her smoothie... (including the one of her feet!)










Momma, no more pictures, PLEASE!







3 comments:

fourlittlehawks said...

Her hair is getting so long and pretty! Isn't that dark pink such a yummy color with her skin tone? I loved the one of her little feet, what a SWEET picture!

Love,
Auntie

Blomquist Blog said...

Hi Jen!

Her hair is SO long. Wow! She looks as darling as ever!

So glad you went to the doctor. You need to be healthy in order to take care of your children! I know women are the only ones who can be sick and still tackle the world. Hope the antibiotics kick in soon and you are back to feeling like yourself.

Thanks for sharing the photos. Always enjoy hearing how things are going at the Kneip household.

Love you guys,

Deb

Natalie said...

I just love the feet pictures too. Too cute.
SHE is just darling.
I'm glad you figured out what was wrong and I hope you're all going to be well again... the weekend is coming up!

I'm working on your e mail too. LOL.
I have been doing lots of playing lately!
Hugs for now
Natalie